Thursday 26 May 2016

Get to know.. Southside Producers (Helena)



Get to know… HELENA

Name: Helena Lucy Venables

Age: 19

Job: Front of House Apprentice at The Old Rep

Why are you a part of Southside Producers?

I am a part of Southside Producers because I respect the work of Beatfreeks and knew that they were involved. I wanted to get together with other young creative people and develop my skills so that I can be a producer in the future.

What skills do you bring?

When I was at uni, I was part of an events management group, so I already have a few skills in producing.

What skills do you wish to develop?

I wish to develop my administration skills and would like to gain experience chairing meetings. I would also like to network with other members of Southside Producers, and companies involved.

FASCINATING FACT

I went to school with Malala Yousafzai.

What is your…

Dream Job? Anything eclectic  
Favourite colour? Pink
Favourite food? Sea food
Favourite drink? Pepsi
Favourite hobby? Going to the gym
Favourite book? Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
Favourite film? Girl Interrupted
Favourite quote/saying? ‘I don’t know ask Stevie Nicks’
Favourite subject at school? English Literature
Favourite place in Birmingham? Snobs Nightclub
Superpower? Teleportation
Spirit animal? Giraffe

What song is in your head right now? Work From Home- Fifth Harmony

Twitter: @helenahbeat

Instagram: @helenahbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment