Tuesday 17 May 2016

Get to know... Southside Producers (Renee)


Get to know… RENEE

Name: Renee T-Shanna Squire

Age: 18

Job: Front- Of- House Apprentice at The Old Rep

Why are you a part of Southside Producers?

I am a part of Southside Producers because I was interested in producing new events and building connection with various people and companies.

What skills do you bring?

I am an independent person and I have connections with a lot of people due to past involvements.

What skills do you wish to develop?

I wish to develop my marketings skills, learning how to promote events.

FASCINATING FACT

I can cry on cue.

What is your…

Dream Job? Billionaire
Favourite colour? Turquoise
Favourite food? Pizza
Favourite drink? Fanta
Favourite hobby? Tracking Field
Favourite book? Harry Potter And The Philosopher Stone
Favourite film? Harry Potter Box Set
Favourite quote/saying? ''What goes around, comes around.''
Favourite subject at school? Drama
Favourite place in Birmingham? Harbourne High Street
Superpower? I can read people
Spirit animal? Sloth- I'm lazy

What song is in your head right now? Go The Distance- Hercules

Twitter: @_cajunchicken
Instagram: @reneetsquire

No comments:

Post a Comment