Tuesday 10 May 2016

Get to know... Southside Producers (Grace)

Get to know… GRACE

Name: Grace Elizabeth Smith
Age: 20
Job: Applied Performance Student at Birmingham School of Acting and Casual Steward at the Old Rep Theatre

Why are you a part of Southside Producers?
I found about Southside Producers when it first began, and instantly knew that I wanted to be involved. I have always had an interest in events management, but knew that this opportunity would develop my skills and enable me to make contacts with people who have similar interests.
What skills do you bring?
I have previous events management and marketing skills, and have a passion for the growth of the Arts in Birmingham.
What skills do you wish to develop?
I wish to develop my skills in the administrative side of producing, such as creating risk assessments and budget plans.

FASCINATING FACT
I once swallowed a lightbulb. (I was young though!)

What is your…
Dream Job? I’d like to find a job that combines all my interests (performing, producing, marketing, facilitating, writing, etc.)
Favourite colour? Pink at the moment
Favourite food? Mangoes
Favourite drink? Chai Tea Latte
Favourite hobby? Playing guitar
Favourite book? The Hobbit
Favourite film? Finding Nemo and The Lion King
Favourite quote/saying? ‘’Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars’’.
Favourite subject at school? Drama
Favourite place in Birmingham? Brindleyplace
Superpower? I can make a very realistic car horn sound
Spirit animal? Cat- I like to sleep

What song is in your head right now? Zero to hero- Hercules

Twitter: @gracesmith95
Instagram: @gracie_elizabeth95

No comments:

Post a Comment